- 1 What can you contribute to the company answer?
- 2 What can you contribute to this company examples?
- 3 What can you bring to the company marketing?
- 4 How do you best contribute at work?
- 5 Why do you want this job?
- 6 What do you want most from this job?
- 7 What are your strengths?
- 8 What is your weakness best answer?
- 9 Why do you want to join our company?
- 10 What can you bring to this role?
- 11 What skills can you bring to the job?
- 12 What strengths do you bring to this role?
- 13 How can you add value to the company?
- 14 What will you bring to the company?
- 15 How do you answer why should I hire you?
What can you contribute to the company answer?
How to answer ” What can you contribute to this company?”
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
What can you contribute to this company examples?
Sample Answers • I’m a hard worker with the experience to get things done efficiently. I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision.
What can you bring to the company marketing?
What Can You Bring to the Company?
- Be a good team player:
- Passion towards job:
- Proven ability to multitask:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines:
- Self –motivation:
How do you best contribute at work?
Here are nine ways you can contribute more effectively to make the projects you work on more successful, regardless of your specific role.
- Understand the end goal.
- Identify clear roles.
- Recognise interdependencies.
- Ask questions.
- Break it down.
- Look at the past.
Why do you want this job?
Make sure you know some basic information about both the company and the job. This way, when you answer the question, you can mention specific aspects of the company and position that appeal to you. Be specific about why you ‘re a good fit. Be specific about what makes you a good fit for this role.
What do you want most from this job?
1. Write down the four to six things that are most important to you in a job.
- Customer-facing activities.
- Variety of work.
- Being part of a team.
- Working for a company with a good reputation.
- Working for a company which is growing rapidly.
- Additional training opportunities.
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
Why do you want to join our company?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company /industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … “I’m excited about this job opportunity, as it would allow me to …
What can you bring to this role?
One of the most important points to make in your answer, is to address the skillset you can bring to the role. Demonstrate your skillset
- Communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion.
- Leadership/management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to problem solve.
What skills can you bring to the job?
Here are some of the most constantly in-demand transferable skills.
- Communication. Effective communication is essential in any role.
- Organisation and planning.
- Motivation and enthusiasm.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem solving.
What strengths do you bring to this role?
Below are a few examples of strengths that can be expanded upon with your experience as they fit the job description:
- Team Player.
- Time Management.
- Good at managing people.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Always finish my tasks.
- Good listener.
- Deal well with difficult customers/situations.
- Able to see the big picture.
How can you add value to the company?
Here are eight ways you can add value to your company:
- Submit high-quality work.
- Become an expert.
- Be a customer.
- Ask the right questions.
- Learn about your industry.
- Prepare for customer interactions.
- Ensure faster production.
- Focus on what you can do.
What will you bring to the company?
The simple answer to this question is you: you bring all of your skills, qualities, values, interests, academic knowledge, internships and life experience to the company. the skills the employer seeks and how you have demonstrated them in the past – your answer should show why you would be competent in the job.
How do you answer why should I hire you?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you ‘re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.